Sure wanna be:
What if you look like someone else
best if you know how to sing, act or misbehave like the celeb in question…»
Have people been telling you for some time now that you really
look like the spitting image of Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie or even Rolf Harris? Or maybe it's the exact opposite, and you look like "the man in the street" or "everybody's daughter-in-law". Then why not use this and turn it into an advantage, or into a job even? There are numerous options:
- Celebrity lookalike. It's best if you know how to sing, act or misbehave like the celeb in question, but it all boils down to confidence and flair.
- Stunt double. A bit dangerous maybe, but often well-insured.
- Magician's assistant double — hey how can this person be here and there at the same time?
But hey, it doesn't end there. Consider this...:
- Identity parade pro: get paid to appear in police line-ups. Don't do this if you have a criminal record though, or you might be sent off to jail.
- Mobster fall guy. It's not the best job in the world but it pays well. Could well have a happy ending if you play your cards right.
- Of course if you're a twin you could fool people in a number of ways...
You're gonna have to come clean in the end of course. No use lying your way through your career, but if your looks can give you a head start – why not take advantage?
body doubles near you, take a look here: