Sure wanna be:
What if you really like squares
everyone knows geeks are "square"…»
If squares are your "thing", then you might be interested in the following jobs:
- Town square cobblestone paver
- Scientist, working on the E = m . c squared formula and its derivatives
- Mathematician (in general) — hey, everyone knows geeks are "square"
- Cubist painter — although technically, a cube is only a square if you flatten it
- a Dutch architect*
- Petit-four baker – or in fact any type of Chef who likes to cook square food
- Huey "Hip To Be Square" Lewis Lyrics Writer
- Professional Grand Square Dancer
- Village idiot — often occupying the town square and annoying people there
- Bathroom tiler — mind you, rectangular tiles are sooo 20th century...
- Chequered flag maker
- Quesionnaire maker
- Sudoku Champion
There are numerous possibilities... just take your pick and be happy.
square jobs near you, take a look here: